Friday, February 10, 2012

Sorry

I just wanted to post a little something to let everyone know that I'm sorry I have been lacking so much in the posting department! Things have been CRAZY around here; We have a new baby in the house, (not mine! my nephew and his mama, my sister-in-law, have been staying with us since he was born), I am planning a cross country move in 9 days- which is seriously nerve racking!! We do have a guest Author post by one of our FAVORITE Authors Cidney Swanson and a review of her new book on Sunday, but after that I doubt you'll hear from me until sometime in March.  Thanks for sticking with me xoxoxo Marjie

1 comment:

  1. Found you on Author E.M.S....stopping by to say hello.

    OLD FOLLOWER

    Elizabeth

    Silver's Reviews

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete