Sunday, December 4, 2011

Kitt Pirate: Snaggletooth's Treasure Review

Kitt Pirate: Snaggletooth's Treasure 

By Ben Oliver

and Illustrated by Juan F. Garcia



Find it on Goodreads:

Find it on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/KittPirate

 

Summary

 X marks the spot! Everyone knows that, but where's the island to go with it?Kitt Pirate knows that his crew of salty seadogs expects him to find the fabled gold from the treasure map. He is the youngest buccaneer captain sailing the Caribbean and he has more wits than any grown man, but Caverock Island? Well, that's a bit of a problem.
The treasure beckons. Weeks tick by without a sign. Then an uncharted speck appears on the horizon. Land!

What I Gave It: 4.5 outta 5! too cute!

Where I got It: From the Publisher for Review

Published by Thunder Peak Publishing, an imprint of G3 Studios

My Thoughts:

Very cute, well written, mid-grade That boys and Girls will LOVE! Both my girls read it and really liked it!

Haylie (age 11)says: It was funny and I really liked it I thought it would be more for boys, but it is good for girls to read too!

Cheyanne (age 8) says:

I thought Pirates were stupid, but now I think they are pretty cool. And now I wanna read MORE pirate books!


1 comment:

  1. This sounds cute I bet my son would like it he's 8 also

    ReplyDelete