Saturday, September 10, 2011

Winter's Shadow Review

WINTER'S SHADOW By M.J Hearle

Find it on Goodreads: 
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10793020-winter-s-shadow

Summary
    Blake Duchamp...
He's all that Winter Adams can think of. Ever since their fateful meeting at Pilgrim's Lament. Ever since he looked at her with those emerald eyes. Ever since he saved her life.
But Blake isn't all that he seems. There is a strangeness about him, something dark and otherworldly. Something dangerous. In his attic is a secret he would kill to defend, but Winter seems to have a special ability to make him forget his duty. And he is her only protection against the gathering darkness.
The only problem is, to protect Winter, Blake must risk exposing her to an even greater danger. Himself.


What I gave It: 5 outta 5!! I LOVED IT!!

Where I got It: Paranormal Wastelands bloggerhood of the traveling book tour!

My Thoughts:
  This book is FANTASTIC! Sadly though it is not available in the U.S yet! We need to get the word out that we want it though! This was totally new, unlike so many books that keep coming out telling and retelling the same stories with different characters. I don't want to give any spoilers.. so I'll just say its a gripping supernatural read that I could not put down! I really felt for Winter (who's parents have died turning her world upside down just 6 months earlier) who again has her whole changed when she is almost killed when a roof comes crashing down around her! I really hope this book gets More U.S exposure I really Believe it will be a huge HIT!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Marjie,
    Thanks for the enthusiastic review. I'm glad you enjoyed my book. The sequel should be out next year and is called Winter's Light. Keep an eye out for it.

    Cheers,
    M. J.

    ReplyDelete