Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (Aug. 3)


WWW Wednesdays (Aug.3)


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?



My Answers:
What are you currently reading?
The Dark and Hollow Places (Forest of Hands and Teeth, Book 3)
The Dark and Hollow Places (Forest of Hands and Teeth, Book 3) By Carrie Ryan
I LOVE this series.. LOVE!  


What did you recently finish reading?
Always a Witch Always a Witch By Carolyn MacCullough I Highly recommend this and the First book Once a Witch They are fantastic!  

What do you think you’ll read next?
To Gnome Me Is To Love Me (The Goblin's Apprentice) To Gnome Me Is To Love Me (The Goblin's Apprentice) By M. A. Golla(for Review)And 
Blood Magic (The Blood Journals) Blood Magic (The Blood Journals) By Tessa Gratton
Because I saw this at the Library and could not resist!

 Rachel's Answers:
What are you currently reading?
 
  The Iron Knight (Harlequin Teen)By Julie Kagawa (Being the little fan girl I am of this series I did my whooping yell of joy and little happy dance, and my best friend has now dubbed me a nerd!)


What did you recently finish reading?
Airborne by Constance Sharper





What do you think you’ll read next?
Misfit by Jon Skovron



A big thanks to Netgalley for the Misfit and The Iron Knight because they are both ARCs!!

12 comments:

  1. Cristina GutierrezAugust 3, 2011 at 5:41 AM

    I love the Forest of Hands and Teeth Series! Isn't it awesome? I have Iron Knight on my TBR list. They all look so good. I fear for my pile. *sigh*

    Mine: http://alaskanbookcafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful list this week. They all look wonderful. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Forest of Hands & Teeth! I share the love. Great books! (And I just finished reading Misfit; much love there as well. It's not just another paranormal YA...)
    New follower.
    WWW @ Dark Side of the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Sounds like a great list of books. I'll have to check them out. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting list! (And hey, book nerds are cool, didn't 'cha hear)

    WWW @ House Millar

    ReplyDelete
  6. such great artwork! looks like some good reads! Enjoy

    http://hgeditorial.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list you have there! I wish to read the series by Julie Kagawa and also Blood Magic. :)
    Here's my WWW Wednesday
    ~April

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great book there. The Gnome one sounds interesting. My Waiting on Wednesday Post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. DeadtreesandsilverscreensAugust 3, 2011 at 9:43 PM

    The Gnome one sounds really good. I'd like to read that and I want ot read The Iron Knight. Good picks. http://deadtreesandsilverscreens.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-wednesday-august-3.html

    ReplyDelete