Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (Aug. 10)


WWW Wednesdays (Aug.10)




To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll read next?





My Answers:

What are you currently reading?

Stargazer (Evernight, Book 2)


What did you recently finish reading?
Blood Magic (The Blood Journals)

What do you think you'll read next?
Hourglass (Evernight)       &                Witches of East End (The Beauchamp Family)



Rachel's Answers:
What are you currently reading?
Misfit 
Misfit 



What did you recently finish reading
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
Hourglass by Myra McEntire




P.S yes I know theses are the same as last weeks, but I haven't been able to sit down in the last week!! Busy running back and fourth between Chicago and my home town!


7 comments:

  1. Loved the Evernight Series. Heard good things about Iron Knight. Mixed reviews on Misfit. have Hourglass and Witches of East End on my TBR list. Great picks!
    http://alaskanbookcafe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reads! I love the Iron Fey Series and The Blood Journals Series! Haven't read the other ones - but I now have more things to add to my TBR list! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Misfits or The Witches of East End but I want to. I loved The Iron Knight!

    Looks like you have some great books.

    Here is my WWW Wednesday

    ~Krisitn @ Better Read Than Dead

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blood Magic looks good. :)

    Oh and I'm a new follower. :)
    My Wednesday Entry @ For The Love of Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! All the choices are so good :0

    here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-wednesdays_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weeks like that just leave me yearning for some quiet time to read or garden. How was Iron Knight?

    ReplyDelete