Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (Aug.9)


Teaser Tuesdays (Aug.9)





Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read


  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My Teasers:
Stargazer (Evernight, Book 2)
Stargazer (Evernight, Book 2)
  • Open to a random page
pg. 57
"What if it's not the same for him? His letter was so amazing, but, still, we haven't seen each other in months. What if things have changed between us? What if it's awkward? What if he doesn't feel the way he used to?"



Rachel's Teaser:


Pg. 374

“It was so easy to take Grace on a walk down memory lane.
As she thought them, I took them, but only the ones keeping
her alive. When she had nothing left to live for, there was a
handful of prescription sleeping pills right there.” He
laughed. “It’s been rather easy to keep her incapacitated


8 comments:

  1. A great teaser!

    My TT, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers! I loved Hourglass :) New Follower here.

    Here's my teaser for this week: http://teenreadersdiary.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-girl-of-fire-and-thorns.html

    Dea
    Teen Readers' Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic teasers!!! Thanks for sharing!

    My teaser can be seen at Pineapples & Pineapples

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both teasers are great and from books intriguing me! Especially book two, which has a gorgeous cover! My teaser can be found here!

    Kinde Fever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teasers! I really can't wait to get my hands of Hourglass :)
    My Teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fascinating teasers.

    here's mine:

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don’t think my TBR pile will recover from the teasers this week! So many amazing books, so little time. Hope you will stop by and comment on my Clockwork Prince teaser on http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com !

    ReplyDelete