Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I've been bad... and busy!

Ok so  I have not posted much in the last week and a half... Here's a few Lame excuses why:

I was getting caught up on the ENTIRE 6th season of Supernatural- Supernatural: The Complete Sixth Season
Supernatural: The Complete Sixth SeasonAnd who could blame me for that? HELLO it's Awesome AND has TWO of the HOTTEST guys on the planet!

I finished the book The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade The Ghost and the Goth and IT ROCKED, but I have not reviewed it yet because I am waiting on the second book to get here...Queen of the Dead (A Ghost and the Goth Novel) So that I can do a review of them TOGETHER!

Also I am reading a book that is not really keeping my attention very well...Witches of East End (The Beauchamp Family)  Witches of East End (The Beauchamp Family)  And I don't know if it's just because I am busy, or Scatter brained, or preoccupied, OR if I ... JUST DON"T LIKE IT ??? But I AM going to finish it before I start something else!

Also school started back last week so its still "get back into daily school mode" at my house.

And last but not LEAST I am obsessing over a MOVE that is 6 months AWAY! I guess because I wanna go Now .. Or because I wanna do it RIGHT... OR because I am EXCITED! I don't know, but I am planning and re-planning everything over and over .. trying to hash out all the details.


SO... Hopefully things will get back to NORMAL soon.. either that or we'll find a "New" kind of NORMAL... either way.. works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment