Friday, August 19, 2011

I AM VERSATILE!

So this Morning I checked the blog to find a sweet surprise....
I won an award!!


The Rules of the Versatile Blogger award:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs. 
 
 
 
1. ONE BIG HUGE THANK YOU GOES TO 
The AWESOME
NAY
From 

2. Seven things about me.....hmmm
1~ I am a Mother of 3 "too smart for their own good" children- Dylan 13- Haylie 11 - Cheyanne 8... Who all keep Straight A's.. You might think that's totally AWESOME, but what it really means is they are smart enough to Reason and Logic their way right out of being grounded on a regular basis!
2~ I will be Celebrating my 12th Wedding Anniversary in just a few months... Which totally AMAZES ME, because it means I have been with the Man I love ALMOST half my LIFE!
3~ I was raised in California till I moved away in 2001 and I am FINALLY getting to move back, This winter, which really EXCITES me.
4~ Aluminum Foil makes my skin crawl! I know its CRAZY, but I can't help it I hate the stuff and You can LITERALLY chase me out of my own kitchen with it!
5~ I have severe INSOMNIA most days I only get about 2 hours of sleep... But it's ok because that means more time for READING!
6~ I wouldn't say I love to cook... but I am really good at it! When I am not being lazy.. I make almost everything from scratch... and NEVER use recipes, just because... WELL basically MY WAY is better!
7~ I don't have ANY friends my own age by some odd chance of fate.. My besties Tonya- is 7 yrs older, Heather- 5 years younger and Rachel who's 14 years younger..Then me, but i guess that just proves what I've always said.. Age is nothing but a number!

3. Now to PASS this on....



Thanks so Much NAY!
YOU ROCK!

8 comments:

  1. Moving back to Cali? Yay!
    and the "aluminum foil" thing - LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that's so nice of you! And congrats for winning it yourself! I can't believe you survive on 2 hours of sleep. I'm not functioning if I get less then 8.
    Thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siobhan @Totally BookaliciousAugust 19, 2011 at 7:00 PM

    Well done on getting a blog award and thanks for awarding Totally Bookalicious, however we don't accept awards ( its stated in the comments info) but thanks any way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Very welcome Candace! I'm a big fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh thank you for this awesome award! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Marjie!
    First of all, CONGRATS for getting this award!:) Your blog truly deserves it, it looks so pretty! I love it!:)

    Thank you so much for awarding it to my blog, The Review Girl! That is so sweet of you! I will make sure to link it back to your blog, when i put it up on my blog. Thanks again, dear!:)

    Last but not least, loved your 7 things, such fun facts, I would love to try some of your cooking..I bet it would be delicious..what are your specialties? ;)

    Best wishes,
    Komal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your very welcome Komal! I love to cook Asian and Mexican food from scratch, or make up my own cookies!

    ReplyDelete