Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday (July 26)
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My Teaser:
Evernight (Evernight, Book 1)
"Hey. Have you seen Lucas?"
"That guy, he's crazy." In Vic's world, crazy seemed to be a compliment.
Evernight (Evernight, Book 1) By Claudia Gray pg 75


Rachel's Teaser:
Beautiful Darkness (Beautiful Creatures, Book 2)

Thelma opened the door before I knocked. She looked right past me to the cat, crossing her arms. "Hey there,
Lucille."
Lucille licked her paw lazily, then busied herself with sniffing her tail. She might as well have flipped Thelma
off. "You comin' by to say you like Amma's biscuits better 'n mine?" Lucille was the only cat I knew who ate
biscuits and gravy
instead of cat food. She meowed, as if she had a few choice words on the subject.


pg. 243 of Beautiful Darkness (Beautiful Creatures, Book 2) By Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

6 comments:

  1. ha ha Rachel I love That cat she's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O I know!!! Ive been thinking to my self why cant cats really be like this! lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually in between books. Trying to decide between two right now. I am a new GFC follower from Book blogs. Would love a follow back on my blog. I write book reviews and stories about my crazy life. Hope to see you there and I look forward to visiting here. Donna
    http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your teasers! Especially the cat that eats biscuits and gravy, fun stuff. Thanks for stopping by my TT post today! Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't imagine this person's world where crazy is a good thing.

    cats eat biscuits and gravy? Odd.

    mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/07/26/teaser-tuesday-unnatural/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh those are good. MyTeaser Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete