Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday (July 19)
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser:
“I’m off,” Charles said, pushing his chair under the table, and after coolly bumping fists with Jules and Ambrose, he marched out of the kitchen
without a second glance at me.
I looked at the others. “Was it something I said?”
“Kate,” Ambrose said, chuckling, “you’ve got to remember—even though Charles’s body should be eighty-two, his maturity level is stuck at
fifteen.”
“I’ll go with him,” Charlotte chirped, seemingly embarrassed by her twin’s rudeness. “Bye, Kate.”

Die For Me by Amy Plum pg. 88

I haven't read this book yet, but it looks good. The cover caught my eye in a little book store in Lighthouse Mall, so I bought it. Can't wait to read it though!!! The summery makes it sound like a book I would devour.
-Rachel(:


2 comments:

  1. Looks interesting. Is it a story that has to do with vampires?

    Here is my Teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea! It's driving me nuts! I'm only on chapter six, so I'll probably finish it tonight, and have to review up tonight(:

    ReplyDelete