Sunday, July 24, 2011

Paranormalcy Review

Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy #1) By

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7719245-paranormalcy

    Weird as it is working for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, Evie’s always thought of herself as normal. Sure, her best friend is mermaid, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she's falling for a shape-shifter, and she's the only person who can see through paranormals' glamours, but still. Normal
Only now paranormals are dying, and Evie's dreams are filled with haunting voices and mysterious prophecies. She soon realizes that there may be a link between her abilities and the sudden rash of deaths. Not only that, but she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.
So much for normal....


What I gave it:
5/5 five out of five!!!

Where I got it:
My Local Library

My thoughts:
   I am not sure why but for some reason I was not in any hurry to check this off my to read list, The ONLY reason I picked it up was because I was in a hurry and it was on the front display at the Library. Now let me just say... Maybe it was the "book gods" giving me a little push in the right direction like they often do because this book ROCKS!! This girl Evie is smart and funny and is tough as nails! Her best friend is a mermaid, her job is bagging and tagging Paranormals like Vamps and Weres. She uses Faeries to transport her anywhere in the world. And just like any teen she's addicted to a popular teen drama T.v show her life is pretty good.. except she's Lonely.  But when Paranormals start being murdered basically the s*%t hits the fan! But she does meet a guy and falls in love so things aren't all bad. Lend her boyfriend is such a cool guy not to mention an awesome Paranormal with really cool Glamours! I really got into this story and felt for Evie I can't wait to see where her story goes from here!  The next book 
Supernaturally  (Paranormalcy 2)    comes out in two days!! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. I have been dying to read this book! Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, yay I'm glad to see this one is good! (I just won it in an auction) I'm really looking forward to it now!

    And I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete