Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Iron Queen Review


The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa




Summary:

The New York Times Bestseller
My name is Meghan Chase.
I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.
This time, there will be no turning back.

What I gave it: 5/5 five out of five!!!

Where I got it: eBook

My thoughts:
This book I kind of have to love and hate!!! Honestly it seems the characters in this story can't catch a break! Finally Ash and Meghan are together and the flipping faery world has to go to hell!! I was so p!ssed at the end that I started to cry. Everyone in this story gets a la de da happy ending except Ash, Meghan, and Puck! It's going to drive me crazy for The Iron Knight (hopefully the publisher will send me an ARC!!), because of the little fact everything is screwy for the three main characters! But those little twists are what make this book my favorite out of the series, sure it infuriated me at times, but those types of emotions prove it's a good book (I seriously haven't been this mad since Richelle Mead's Shadow Kiss). But yes, The Iron Knight comes out on October 25, which I'm surely going to be more insane before it's out.
-Rachel(:

No comments:

Post a Comment