Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Defiance Review

Defiance By Lilith Saincrow (Strange Angels #4)


Summery:
The heart-stopping fourth novel in New York Times bestselling author Lili St. Crow's Strange Angels series.

Now that sixteen-year-old Dru's worst fears have come true and Sergej has kidnapped her best friend Graves, she'll have to go on a suicidal rescue mission to bring him back in one piece.
That is, if she can put all of Christophe's training to good use, defeat her mother's traitor, Anna, once and for all, and manage to survive another day . . .

What I gave it:
4,5/5 Four point five outta five!

Where I got it:
Borrowed it from my friend

What I think about Defiance:
OMG. This book angered me!!!!! Seriously finally when we thing Dru makes up her mind she turns around and runs away with Graves!!! Arggg!!!!! Like really now? but this book was really good beside how the ending peeved me a little. If you like Graves in this series this book might be a little slow, because he literally doesn't get rescued till the end of the book, which apparently Christophe knew about. So Dru decides to run off and find Graves because Leon (who betrayed her to the big evil vamp king a.k.a Christophe's DAD) gave her the info, so Dru gets captured by evil king vamp dude and thrown into a cell with Anna and Graves . This book kinda confused me also, because Anna basically lets Dru drain her dry.... I mean this psychopath shot her and basically killed her in the last book.... So now you want to save her life??.... but at the very end she becomes a full blown svetocha, or in other words a rare female djamphir who is toxic to vampire. So, basically I can't wait till Reckoning the 5th Strange Angles book due out November 1st.
-Rachel(:





No comments:

Post a Comment