Friday, May 27, 2011

Released by Megan Duncan

Released (Agents of Evil #1)

by Megan Duncan

Check it out at goodreads   http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10530700-released
Buy it on Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/Released-Megan-Duncan/dp/1461017726/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1306535434&sr=1-1

Goodreads Summary :   After a demon apocalypse kills their parents and everyone they know, 17-year old Abby Phillips, her brother, Carter, and friend, Max flee their home to travel through what has become the wastelands of America. When radio transmissions of a resistance offering shelter and safety cease, Abby is tempted to give up. Struggling to overcome life-threatening obstacles in their dangerous journey, Abby and her companions quickly discover there are much worse things lurking in the dark than they could have ever imagined.
My Thoughts: I loved this book! I say that a lot, because A: I love to read and, B: I don't read anything with out checking it out. And this book came Highly recommended!  I loved Max and Abby's relationship development during their dangerous journey. Abby is a great heroine and tough as nails despite all the hardships she's endured. The demon/monsters in this book are well thought up and creative. Its a little gory but awesome!

What I gave it :
5/5 Five outta Five because it left me impatiently awaiting the sequel! 

Where I got it:
I won this book on   G.P. CHING's 1000 follower Giveaway on Twitter. check her out on twitter @GPChing or on her blog at  http://genevieveching.blogspot.com/    
But what was really cool was Megan herself contacted me to send me my win via email and asked what form of ereader I had, and I was honest and told her I had yet to get one, all I've got is my laptop (I am not one of the cool kids yet) She was totally cool about it and offered to send me a real copy by mail. (I then had an Author crush on her for being so sweet lol :P) I got the book amazingly fast (2 days later) and not only was it a Speedy delivery IT WAS SIGNED! So now although a few have asked this book is now in my NEVER LOAN OUT  stack!

Who I reccomend it to:  Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment