Saturday, May 28, 2011

Book Survey

While running through my twitter feed this morning I saw this post from @MyShelfAndI of a post from her blog at Me, My Shelf and I  I thought it was way cute so I did it too .


Rules of this survey - no two answers can be the same book, all books must be fiction. 

bird_pinkBook next to your bed right now: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
bird_pinkFavorite series: I have 2. The first is Twilight, and you can keep your comments to yourself. This series brought me back to my passion of reading and I will be forever grateful.*( that was her first answer but it happens to be exactly what I would have said too so I left it)* My second is The Fever series by Karen Marie Moning
bird_pinkFavorite book: Normally I say Pride and Prejudice to this Question but now I think I have a new Fav Forsaken; the demon trappers Daughter by Jana Oliver
bird_pinkThe one book you would have with you if stranded on a desert island: wow that's hard can I say my kindle app with all its books? lol
bird_pinkBook/series you would take with you on a long flight: Probably whatever I am reading at the time of the flight, or something I hadn't read yet
bird_pinkWorst book you were made to read in school:The Glass Menagerie By Tennessee Williams (yes I know this is a classic but its just not for me)
bird_pinkBook that everyone should be made to read in school: Mary Shelly's Frankenstein
bird_pink
Book that everyone should read, period:Anything by Jane Austen

bird_pinkFavorite character: Barrons from the Fever series - The man is Frustrating as hell, but also BADASS!

bird_pinkBest villain:  Belle Morte from The Anita Blake series

bird_pinkFavorite invented world:  The world in the Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld

bird_pinkMost beautifully written book: The Notebook 
bird_pinkFunniest book: Retro Demonology by Jana Oliver
Now, if you do this link me to it so I can read your answers. I hope you all enjoyed my Saturday fun!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked this enough to do it as well! Great answers! And I like how my birds came over with you! Looks GREAT! :0)

    ReplyDelete